Survey Spot Review
- Minimum Age to Join: 18
United States (SurveySpot)
- Points System: 100 Points = $1
- Payments: Cash via PayPal
- Cash out threshold: 1,000 Points or $10
Survey Spot is the #9 online survey panel on our best survey sites list. SurveySpot is an online survey research panel that is owned by Survey Sampling International (SSI), a leading market research company that was founded in 1977. SSI is a global company with 17 offices in 15
countries providing sampling solutions for survey research. SSI serves more than 1,800 marketing research clients, consumer and technology brands, political organizations, and
academia. SurveySpot panel is limited to the United States while its sister company
OpinionWorld is a worldwide panel. This is your opportunity to shape the future by sharing
your views and opinions that significantly influence the development and marketing of
products and services throughout the world.
You can make at least $10 and up to $20 a month with their paid surveys if you follow our
recommendations below. The truth about SurveySpot: it is always one of the top 20 in most web sites reviewing online survey panels because of the quality of their surveys and good incentives.
How to Earn Money with SurveySpot?
Join the survey panel by clicking on SurveySpot logo shown above. You will provide basic information during the account creation. After you register, the panel will send an account activation email to confirm your registration and verify your email address. Keep in mind that the verification email may be considered by your email provider filter as a Spam and it may be getting to your Bulk or Junk e-mail folders instead of your Inbox. There is no signup bonus for joining Survey Spot.
- If you do not live in the United States, you can join SurveySpot’s sister company OpinionWorld at http://www.opinionworld.co.uk
- Fill in your profile questionnaires. There is no incentive for any of the 14 profile surveys which include basic information about you, your household, career, magazines, health, gaming, automotive, travel, finance, technology/computer /internet, entertainment, and telecommunication. Each profile survey would take up to 5 minutes and will be used by SurveySpot to assess demographics and interests to be matched to available survey opportunities. You will then have a better chance to qualify, complete more surveys, and earn extra points in your account.
- Your personal information will remain confidential and used purely for research purposes as SSI is legitimate and active member of the Council of American Survey Research Organizations, CASRO, which requires members to adhere to the CASRO Code of Standards and Ethics for Survey Research. This code is a tough, internationally-cited set of standards, which has long been the benchmark for the industry.
- Update your profiles upon major purchases such as a new vehicle, large appliances, consumer electronics, video games consoles, or upon being diagnosed with a new health condition. This will increase your chances to qualify for specific surveys.
- To ensure that SurveySpot survey invitations reach your email inbox, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of trusted senders, address book, or contact list.
- Understand the value of SurveySpot Points system in order to take surveys based on incentives that are reasonable to you, so that you spend an appropriate amount of time given the points offered. In fact 100 Points are equivalent to $1.
- Check your email for survey invitations from SurveySpot as you may receive 3–5 daily invitations which include the survey topic, survey length, and the incentive offered.
- Approximately 30–40% of the surveys offer Points which can be converted into cash, while the rest offer an entry for the $25,000 Sweepstakes plus one Instant Win Game Play.
- Survey length generally range anywhere between 15–45 minutes with rewards ranging 100–500 Points. This allows you to make an informed decision on the surveys that you will want to attempt.
- Although many surveys are expected to remain available for 3–5 days, however, respond to survey invitations as soon as possible because easy, short length or good incentive surveys close quickly.
- You will not qualify for every survey but most likely 1 every 3–4 surveys, which is normal for survey takers, so do not be frustrated!
- Upon completing a survey, the Points will be credited to your account after few days and eventually weeks.
When can you expect your Payment?
- The minimum amount you need to earn before you can cash out is 1,000 Points which are equivalent to $10. On average, it would take 1 month to reach the 1,000 Points.
- SurveySpot will make a deposit into your PayPal account that matches the email address used when registering with SurveySpot.
- Cash out requests are processed and deposited into your PayPal account within the same day.
Check out below survey panels for other best paying survey sites: